Below you can find some of the materials we’ve used to cover 8.L.3 (all inclusive) of the NC Science Essential Standards.
Understand how organisms interact with and respond to the biotic and abiotic components of their ecosystems.
- Abiotic vs Biotic Factors
- Niche and Habitat WS
- Vocabulary Baseball Directions
- Ecosystem Vocabulary Baseball Definitions
- 8.L.3.2 – Interactions in an Ecosystem Guided Notes
- 8.L.3.2 – Jan 31 – Symbiotic Relationships
- 8.L.3.2 – Symbiotic Relationships Practice
- Types of Interactions Mad Minute
- Food Chains Web Quest
- Web Quest – Nitrogen & Carbon Cycle
- Ecosystems Layered Curriculum