Hello hello hello and happy Wednesday to everyone!
We’ve made it through the middle of the week (which, yes, is always an accomplishment in itself)!
Here’s a rundown of what we did today:
Our class prezi can be found here: http://prezi.com/92d9u5m1b7pk/writing-wednesday/
1) Submitted Monday’s homework (see post from 9/23)
2) Warm up reviewing physical properties and physical changes.
3) Introduced expository composition expectations (prompt can be found here Physical Properties Writing Wednesday)
4) Wrote and handed in our Writing Wednesday pieces
5) Received Wednesday’s homework – PreLab Questions (can be found here Physical Properties & Changes Pre-lab Questions)
The pre-lab questions are set up so students know the concepts they will be covering. It is essential they a) know physical properties and physical changes and b) can differentiate between the two before engaging in the lab on Thursday.
Here’s a sneak peak at our stations for the lab! I’m excited! I love doing labs with my classes!
See you all tomorrow!